BRAND NEW! LIMITED NUMBERS IN STOCK NOW!
Salming Fusione Feather of the Aero Vectran series offers a new super light weight closed throat bridge racket geometry. Fusione Feather features an excellent package of lightning speed maneuverability and control. It has the new aerodynamic frame with the open face structure to facilitate to cut the ball with increased spin. Fusione Feather™ is strung with PA1 Lava reinforced with DuPont™ Nomex® fiber.
Salming Aero Frames are engineered to provide an increased sweet spot with unmatched power. The beam construction is made of high modulus carbon fiber combined with Vectran. Vectran is a novel material that offers several performance enhancing characteristics for squash rackets, such as outstanding vibration damping, high abrasion, impact and cut resistance.
- Color: White
- Handle: Slim elipse shape, circumference 88mm
- Material comp: High Modulus Carbon + Vectran
- String tension: 11 kg / 24 lbs
- Frame weight: 124 g +/- 3 g, 4,37 oz
- Unstrung weight: 134 g +/- 3 g, 4,73 oz
- Total weight: 144 g +/- 3 g, 5,08 oz
- String: PA1 LAVA reinforced with Dupont Nomex™
- String pattern: 14/19
- Rec tension: 8-12 kg / 18-26 lbs
- Head size: 495 cm2 - 76,7 inch2
- Total size: 685 mm
- Balance: 378 mm
Salming Fusione Feather Racquet
Squash racquets are available to try out at the Browns Bay Racquets Club before purchase if required.