Salming Fusione PowerLite™ of the Aero Vectran series offers powerful closed throat bridge racket geometry for increased torsion and control. Fusione PowerLite™ features an excellent package of maneuverability, control and power. It has an aerodynamic frame with an open face structure to facilitate to cut the ball with increased spin. Fusione Powerlite™ is strung with PA1 Lava reinforced with DuPont™ Nomex® fiber.
- Color: Poseidon blue/Flame red
- Handle: Soft corner shape, circumference 90mm
- Material comp: High Modulus Carbon + Vectran
- String tension: 11 kg / 24 lbs
- Frame weight: 128 g +/- 3 g, 4,51 oz
- Unstrung weight: 140 g +/- 3 g, 4,94 oz
- Total weight: 152 g +/- 3 g, 5,36 oz
- String: PA1 LAVA reinforced with Dupont Nomex™
- String pattern: 14/19
- Rec tension: 8-12 kg / 18-26 lbs
- Head size: 495 cm2 - 76,7 inch2
- Total size: 685 mm
- Balance: 373 mm
Salming Fusione Powerlite Racquet
Squash racquets are available to try out at the Browns Bay Racquets Club before purchase if required.