NOW IN STOCK!!!
Cannone offers an aerodynamic open throat racket with an open face geometry. Cannone is a well balanced racket with great maneuverability. The longest main strings are 38 cm long generating a powerful trampoline effect.
Salming Aero Frames are engineered to provide an increased sweet spot with unmatched power. The beam construction is made of high modulus carbon fiber combined with Vectran. Vectran is a novel material that offers several performance enhancing characteristics for squash rackets, such as outstanding vibration damping, high abrasion, impact and cut resistance.
- Colour: Green/Navy
- Grip: Ultimate Grip
- String: SQD256
- Material Composition: Carbon Composite
- String pattern: 14 x 19
- String tension: 11 kg / 24 lbs
- Rec. tension: 8-12 kg / 18-26 lbs
- Frame weight: 133g +/- 5 g, 4,55 oz
- Head size: 495 cm2 - 76,7 inch2
- Unstrung weight: 145 g +/- 5 g, 4,97 oz
- Total size: 685 mm
- Balance: 370 mm
Salming Cannone Racquet
Squash racquets are available to try out at the Browns Bay Racquets Club before purchase if required.