The Cannone Powerlite™ is the most powerful of the Cannone family rackets which all are open throat aerodynamic rackets. We use twice as much vectran material in the Powerlite™ construction for extra vibration dampening to give the racket a very powerful and super solid feel. The longest main strings are 37 cm long generating a powerful trampoline effect. Cannone Powerlite™ is strung with PA1 Lava reinforced with DuPont™ Nomex® fiber.
- Color: Light Blue
- Handle: Soft corner shape, circumference 90mm
- Material comp: High Modulus Carbon + Vectran
- String tension: 11 kg / 24 lbs
- Frame weight: 128 g +/- 3 g, 4,51 oz
- Unstrung weight: 140 g +/- 3 g, 4,94 oz
- Total weight: 151 g +/- 3 g, 5,32 oz
- String: PA1 LAVA reinforced with Dupont Nomex™
- String pattern: 14/19
- Rec tension: 8-12 kg / 18-26 lbs
- Head size: 495 cm2 - 76,7 inch2
- Total size: 685 mm
- Balance: 372 mm
Salming Cannone Powerlite Racquet
Squash racquets are available to try out at the Browns Bay Racquets Club before purchase if required.